Monday, March 30, 2009

Chateau Marmont Monday...

So I'm supposed to meet these dudes from a NY-based film company at the Chateau Marmont for drinks.  I get there at the designated time, 6pm, and I wait and wait and wait... Little did I know they only had my work email and I had left before they emailed a conflict, etc.  Needlesstosay, I was at the Chateau Marmont for a good hour, alone...    So was Jessica Biehl (or Biel, not sure)... Alone, no JT in sight... and kicking up her boots on a lounger in the bar.... Relaxed, beautiful, in a very unaffected way.  Having a conversation with an agent, manager, friend, who knows.. about a possible role upcoming, a small role, but one she finds "really cool"... That's all she kept saying, was it was really really cool... well, Jess... so are you.   

I suppose this is worth a mention... On my way into the bar at the Chateau... by the way, not to be confused with Bar Marmont, next to the hotel... anyway, on my way in, there was Lance Bass, briskly on his way out, feeling the need to announce to the hostess, that he was going to Bar Marmont instead of staying... 

Didn't even matter that my 'meeting' was a no-show... Had a great time with a glass of Syrah, and alot of 'really cool' star sightings... 

No comments:

Post a Comment